Sunday 16 December 2018

Do You Dream Every Night?

Photo credit: Denise Larkin - My submarine trip to the bottom of the sea


Do you dream every night like I do?


What kind of dreams do you have?

Are they scary, frightening or pleasant dreams?


I always dream every night. Sometimes they are dreams about pleasant things or about family who have since passed away. Whatever they are going to be about, it is always nice to have them.



The other night I dreamed of zombies, which was quite shocking for me. I could not understand why I had dreamed about people trying to eat me. It was definitely very disturbing. The only reason I can think of that caused me to dream in this way was from what I had watched on television the night before. I remember watching a television series called The Strain. The Strain is about vampires. So, for some reason I had dreamt about something similar.


So, do we usually dream about things we have been thinking about previously? For instance, like the day before or whatever it is that is troubling us or what might be on our mind before we go to sleep?


I was thinking of trying this out, as an experiment. Perhaps, I will think of someone or something before I go to sleep and see what my dream turns out to be that night.


If it turns out to be a success and I remember what I have dreamed about, then I will write another post about it on this blog.

Read my next article titled Do You Dream of Dead People?






No comments:

Post a Comment